Saturday, January 10, 2009

Certified Personal Training

I am excited to announce I passed the personal training exam and I am now certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine. I have always incorporated exercise into my practice, but now I am certified to provide safe and effective personal training to my clients. This includes providing personal training to beginner exercisers who are looking to improve wellness, stability, flexibility and strength. I am also qualified to train experienced athletes who are looking to improve performance, speed, endurance and/or muscle mass.

My skills are unique in that I can incorporate the appropriate exercise and nutrition into a person's regime so they can meet their goals. So whether you want to improve your general wellness or enter a triathlon, I can give you the fitness and nutrition skills necessary to be successful.

No comments: